There are various filtering options supported to help you refine the result:
- Cost Center
- Requestor: Can either search by employee or filter by department/working location/branch/country
- Date Range
- Purchase Order: Search PO with its ID
2) Manage Purchase Order & Save as Draft
- To create, click on the button
- To edit, click on the icon under the PO.
- To delete, the button is inside the edit PO form. (Note: You only can delete draft PO)
- Save as draft can be found in:
- Create PO form(click button )
- Edit PO form(click button )
3) Export PO as PDF
After the purchase order has been approved, you can export it as PDF file and print it out.
4) Process Purchase Order
- To process, click on the "Process" link.
- You can view the PO details.
- Update the PO status here by the approver/admin/requestor. The action button returned is based on the PO's current status and user role. For example, only the approver can reject/approve. So, these 2 action buttons ("Reject" and "Approve") would appear to admin and requestor.
- From the timeline, you can find out the processing time, all employees who have involved in processing the PO, and comment if any.
- Also, you will know the PO is still pending for which employees to do approve. Then, you may remind him to process the PO.